The mission of Community Grants Coalition is to work with business and community leaders to solve social issues, create innovative projects and develop public-private partnerships that work. Many small businesses and non-profit organizations are looking to expand their models. My goal is to offer the expertise they need, to help them:
1. work with funders, community leaders and non-profit groups that are invested in neighborhood projects
2. partner with community leaders to identify needs and goals, and promote best practices to achieve them
3. collaborate with researchers and institutions that can evaluate nonprofit, state and federal programs
4. build strategic plans and long-range goals
5. develop effective communications and training strategies
6. create educational programs or community development projects that can be sustained and replicated
Please take a moment to look around the site. I am happy to talk about my projects by phone or provide work samples via e-mail.