The mission of Community Grants Coalition is to identify resources so non-profits can grow. Many non-profits have limited means to expand their mission or model, so my goal is to:
1. work with funders and non-profit groups that are invested in neighborhood projects
2. partner with community leaders to identify needs and goals, and promote best practices to achieve them
3. collaborate with researchers and business leaders who can evaluate and train, as needed
4. assist with strategic planning and long-range goals
5. help small groups develop effective communications and training strategies
6. create educational programs or community development projects that can be sustained and replicated
Please take a moment to look around the site. I am happy to talk about my projects by phone or provide work samples via e-mail.